Tuesday 3 October 2023

Raising awareness as a Happiness Coach

 

Can I make people happy as a Happiness Coach ?

My focus is on three things, connecting people with passion, spreading happiness and creating learning spaces.
By raising awareness that people can be in control of their happiness, and can choose to be a Happy person whatever situations prevail.
I also believe and promote that by choosing to do more activities that support deposits into their personal savings account at their personal Bank of Happiness they will increase their resilience.
I believe that both being a Happy person, and creating personal Moments of Happiness, they will be healthier, better working colleagues, partners and parents. Improved health, and lower health costs would be beneficial to companies, cities and nations. Happier people on the street would support my goal of my son and daughter, and indeed all kids, seeing more smiling people as they walk down the street.
True Happiness for me, I said in 2007 when asked to define it, is a smile on the heart 🙂
May be a doodle of heart

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home